Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Awards...yay!!!!

I was nominated for awesome awards by Polish AMOR. Thank you !! These are my first ones and I'm very excited!!! So, thanks again:) You can read her blog here: http://polishamor.blogspot.com/




Right now the hard part:)


Rules: 
1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link them back
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this onto 11 bloggers
4.Tell the people that you gave the award to


Facts:
1. I'm originally from Belarus, but I usually say that I'm from Russia 'cause I lived there for many years and most people don't know where Belarus is:)
2. My favorite flower is heather
3. I love British accent
4. I can sleep all day long
5. I never paint my finger and toe nails with  the same color
6. I don't like yellow and orange clothes, and don't have any
7. My favorite candy is "gummy bears". 



BLOGGERS:
1. Canadian Nail Fanatic
2. Chromatic MIsadventures
3. You Nailed It!
4. The Swatchaholic
5. The Real Polish Princess
6. ThatsSoFresh
7. PolishSis
8. Polish, Puttering and Ponderings
9. Deez-Nails
10. Chloe's Nails
11. Color me Pretty

It's hard hard hard...I think much more people deserve it:) Sorry if I missed anybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment