Saturday, March 26, 2011

OPI Fall 2011 Collection - Touring America

OPI definitely pleases my nail polish taste this year. Recently Fall 2011 Collection was announced. Each of the 12 deep hues is inspired by a specific US city: Baltimore, Clarksdale, Hollywood, Jackson Hole, Memphis, Milwaukee, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, Seattle, St. Louis and Tucson.

Touring America collection will be out in early August. I'm definitely excited about grey and melon ones:)
You can see some swatches from this collection here

opi fall 2011 touring america collection

Colors are (left to right):
- Uh Oh
- Roll Down The Window
- Honk If You Love OPI
- A Taupe The Space Needle
- French Quarter For Your Thoughts
- Get In The Expresso Lane
- Road House Blues
 - Suzi Takes The Wheel, I Brake For Manicures
- Are We There Yet?
- Color To Dine For
- I Eat Mainly Lobster
- My Address is Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment