Friday, March 18, 2011

Deborah Lippmann - Ruby Red Slippers

This is my first Deborah Lippmann nail polish and I’m definitely not disappointed. Amazing…fabulous and unique!!

Red Ruby Slippers-is a black base with red glitter of various sizes. The base is jelly, but 2 coats are enough. I think, if to apply it over any black polish, the result will be the same with only one coat.

With all the beauty of the polish it’s hard to apply it though. Glitter particles were all over my cuticles. And when it dries it’s very hard to remove as well. Maybe I’m doing something wrong….so sorry for messy pictures.

deborah lippmann red ruby slippers swatches and review

deborah lippmann red ruby slippers swatch


I tried to experiment a little and put Essie matte top coat over. It turned out to be even more stunning J 





No comments:

Post a Comment