Monday, September 17, 2012

Chanel Provocation Swatches and Review

Hi Ladies,

Today I’m showing you vampy Chanel Provocation from Fashion’s Night Out Limited Collection. It is sold with the matching lipstick, but it is too dark for my skin tone, so I skipped this one. 


Chanel Provocation is a deep wine shade with hints of cherry and burgundy. I can’t say that this color is unique, but I don’t have similar polishes; besides it is timeless and classy. If you are looking for the dupe, I think Zoya Toni looks close in the direct sunlight.


The application is great. I don’t always love Chanel’s brushes, 
but this one is perfect. On the other hand, people with bigger nails might find it too narrow. Polish dries fast and quite durable. I applied 2 coats for the full opacity, because the finish is somewhat between jelly and cream.
chanel provocation swatches and review
chanel provocation fashion night out swatches and review
chanel provocation nail polish

1 comment: